Sisterly Love Collective Work / Shop, Cocktail Reception, and Auction
The Sisterly Love Collective is hosting a work / shop event in partnership with The Deacon in recognition of Women’s History Month. In the afternoon, Sisterly Love Work / Shop will feature a half-day workshop featuring a mix of panels and demos at the intersection of food, business, and lifestyle. There will be vendors selling their women-owned and made goods throughout the day. Immediately following the last workshop, the collective will host a cocktail reception featuring a variety of dishes from top Philadelphia female chefs and restaurateurs.
Additionally, our online silent auction is now open! Bid on the many experiences and products donated by top male chefs. All proceeds will go to Sisterly Love.
Visit our online auction here!
Tickets are $30 to workshop and $75 to cocktail party, to the public. Discounted tickets for Students, Sisterly Love, and Dames
Tickets available on Tock
Workshop at The Deacon
· 12:30pm Registration Opens
· 1-2:30pm "Being on Camera, Public Speaking, Public Relations" with Jennifer Carroll, Alicia Vitarelli, Kae Lani Palmisano.
· 2:30-3pm “Mindfulness & Meditation” with Sola Onitiri.
· 3-4pm " Preserving Local Abundance: Food Waste & Fermentation" with Jill Weber and April MacGreger, Valerie Erwin, and Christa Barfield.
· 4-5:15pm "Let's Solve It - Workshopping Our Businesses" with Ellen Yin with panelists Nicole Marquis, Nicole Perkins, Jordan Salcito, Emily Turner, Gia Vecchio, Amy Zitelman.
6pm Cocktail Reception at The Deacon
Roster of participating female chefs and hospitality experts for the cocktail reception:
Illisa Shapiro, Bridget Foy’s and Cry Baby Pasta
Monica Glass, Integrative Health & Wellness Coach
Ann Karlen, Third Wheel Cheese Co
Melissa McGrath and Lisa Calvo, Sweet Amalia Market & Kitchen.
Carolyn Nguyen, Revolution House
Judy Ni, baology
Lynh Pham, Angie’s Vietnamese Cuisine
Nok Suntaranon, Kalaya and Kalaya Thai Market
Stephanie Willis, Everybody Eats Philly
Jennifer Zavala, Juana Tamale
Many Thanks to our Partners and Sponsors!